Can Lawyers Use the iPad Successfully
Our guest, Brett Burney of Burney Consultants, is a legal technology consultant who offers iPad training and support for law firms, as well as litigation support technologies with iPad, Mac and Windows. In this discussion Ed and Brett will compare and contrast the Ipad with other available products. Your can read more about Brett Burney at his web site www.burneyconsultants.com.
This Podcast is listed under the following categories:
This Podcast is categorized for the following audience(s):
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Taking Definitions Into Account
- Be Well-Prepared for the Loan Process With the '7-10 Split'
- Even Helpers Sometimes Need A Helping Hand
- The Friendly Habits of Highly Effective Rainmakers
- Continuing Education Not Just For Firm's Lawyers
- There is No Magic Number for Occupancy Overhead
- Appraisal Versus Sale
- Yes, You Scan -- Take No Chances With Your Records