Can Lawyers Use the iPad Successfully
Our guest, Brett Burney of Burney Consultants, is a legal technology consultant who offers iPad training and support for law firms, as well as litigation support technologies with iPad, Mac and Windows. In this discussion Ed and Brett will compare and contrast the Ipad with other available products. Your can read more about Brett Burney at his web site www.burneyconsultants.com.
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- How to Assess the Office Your Law Practice Needs
- The Dimensions of Goodwill
- Managing the Law Firm Business—By the Book, By the Numbers
- The Right Strategy for Bringing on a Practice Successor
- A Financial Dashboard Shows a Law Firm's Speed—And If It Has Enough Gas
- Mediation and Marketing: Complementary Skills