Can Lawyers Use the iPad Successfully
Our guest, Brett Burney of Burney Consultants, is a legal technology consultant who offers iPad training and support for law firms, as well as litigation support technologies with iPad, Mac and Windows. In this discussion Ed and Brett will compare and contrast the Ipad with other available products. Your can read more about Brett Burney at his web site www.burneyconsultants.com.
This Podcast is listed under the following categories:
This Podcast is categorized for the following audience(s):
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Yes, You Scan -- Take No Chances With Your Records
- Make Sure You're Worthy of A Client's Trust
- When It Comes to Credit, Attention to Detail Paramount
- Ed Interviews Pactsafe Founder, Brian Powers
- No Time to Save Trees When Drafting a Fee Agreement
- Hit a '3-Pointer' By Enlightening — Not Just Charging — Your Clients
- Little Anticipation Now Means No Playing 'Ketchup' Later
- When Looking for Answers, Don't Forget to Ask the Questions