Can Lawyers Use the iPad Successfully
Our guest, Brett Burney of Burney Consultants, is a legal technology consultant who offers iPad training and support for law firms, as well as litigation support technologies with iPad, Mac and Windows. In this discussion Ed and Brett will compare and contrast the Ipad with other available products. Your can read more about Brett Burney at his web site www.burneyconsultants.com.
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- AI A Harsh Reminder to Focus on Personal Service
- Lawsuits Don't Discriminate Among Discriminators
- Clients Are No. 1 in Model Rules — and in Your Practice
- Making Your Firm a Household Name
- Nothing Fishy About Making A Good Impression
- The Recession May Be Over, But The Lessons Remain