Can Lawyers Use the iPad Successfully
Our guest, Brett Burney of Burney Consultants, is a legal technology consultant who offers iPad training and support for law firms, as well as litigation support technologies with iPad, Mac and Windows. In this discussion Ed and Brett will compare and contrast the Ipad with other available products. Your can read more about Brett Burney at his web site www.burneyconsultants.com.
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- For Successful Lawyers, the Learning Never Ends
- Running a Business is No Tea Party
- 'Clawback Case' Ruling Marks a Step Backward
- How to Raise Rates Without Raising Ire (Ask Netflix)
- Government and Lawyers: Never the Twain Shall Meet in Expense Reductions
- While Credit Cards Still Reign, Be Part of the Plastic Kingdom