Can Lawyers Use the iPad Successfully
Our guest, Brett Burney of Burney Consultants, is a legal technology consultant who offers iPad training and support for law firms, as well as litigation support technologies with iPad, Mac and Windows. In this discussion Ed and Brett will compare and contrast the Ipad with other available products. Your can read more about Brett Burney at his web site www.burneyconsultants.com.
This Podcast is listed under the following categories:
This Podcast is categorized for the following audience(s):
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Make Every Day Your Law Day
- Procrastination a Preventable Burden on Tax Day - and Every Other Day
- When Looking to Market Your Firm, First Take a Look in the Mirror
- Pair of 10s: Challenges and Tactics Most Vital to Growth
- Focus on the Law, But Mind Your Business
- To Grow Your Practice, Expand Your Personal Space
- When Closing Up Shop, Don't Cut It Too Close
- Before Spreading Your Wings in Retirement, Be Sure to Spread the Word
- Who Will (or should) Be Your Valentine, Part 2
- Who Will (or should) Be Your Valentine, Part I