Can Lawyers Use the iPad Successfully
Our guest, Brett Burney of Burney Consultants, is a legal technology consultant who offers iPad training and support for law firms, as well as litigation support technologies with iPad, Mac and Windows. In this discussion Ed and Brett will compare and contrast the Ipad with other available products. Your can read more about Brett Burney at his web site www.burneyconsultants.com.
This Podcast is listed under the following categories:
This Podcast is categorized for the following audience(s):
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Dominance: of Canines and Counsel
- A Rough Industry Guideline to Expense Tracking
- Retainers Can Solidify Client Confidence – and Payment
- Know the Four W's and the H of Cash Flow Statements
- Five Steps to Combat Late (Or Absent) Payments
- Prove Your Worth By Providing Value, Not Just Service
- It's Time. You're Going to Take the Plunge
- Raising Fees Right: Phased Approach Eases the Transition
- Taking Definitions Into Account