Can Lawyers Use the iPad Successfully
Our guest, Brett Burney of Burney Consultants, is a legal technology consultant who offers iPad training and support for law firms, as well as litigation support technologies with iPad, Mac and Windows. In this discussion Ed and Brett will compare and contrast the Ipad with other available products. Your can read more about Brett Burney at his web site www.burneyconsultants.com.
This Podcast is listed under the following categories:
This Podcast is categorized for the following audience(s):
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Driverless Cars: Not a Good (role) Model for Law Firms
- Keep Clients Happy: Don't Nickel 'n Dime Them
- Get Busy in August
- Summer's a Good Season to Think About Marketing
- Ghosts? Proper Business Procedures Ward Off Scary Occurrences
- Loans: Learn How to Negotiate for Mutual Benefit
- Things are Looking Up -- for Now
- Think Twice About Retirement
- Hope for the Best, Prepare for the Worst
- A Strong Firm Knows No 'Us and Them' -- Only 'We'