At LawBiz® Management, we’ve put together a series of resources and services designed especially for individual attorneys. Our coaching and consulting services are customized to help lawyers focus on the specific issues and challenges they find most pressing. Our resource center includes relevant articles, newsletters, audio podcasts, videos, webinars, and more, and our books and practical guides are designed to provide lawyers with the advice they need to be more successful.
Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Does Making Partner Mean Much Today?
- Are You Unique Enough to Deserve A Raise?
- Do You Still Want to Be a Partner?
- So Associates Are Dissatisfied? It's Not Hard to See Why!
- Associates Must be Profitable
- Can Your Firm Afford You? How Profitability Helps Associates Keep Their Jobs
See more resources for attorneys at our Resource Center.
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- When Looking to the Future, Be Sure to Protect the Past
- Ripples That Can Cripple: Outdated Billing Festers in a Firm
- Resolve to Beef up Your 2016 Resolutions
- Let It Go (but Not All of It): Revisiting Rule 1.17
- Clients Are Paying for a Lot More than a Final Victory
- Put Me In, Coach? Consider the 4 Cs to Help You Decide
- Not All Blogs Are Created Equal
- Before You Hike Your Rate, Get to Know Your Legal Surroundings