At LawBiz® Management, we’ve put together a series of resources and services designed especially for individual attorneys. Our coaching and consulting services are customized to help lawyers focus on the specific issues and challenges they find most pressing. Our resource center includes relevant articles, newsletters, audio podcasts, videos, webinars, and more, and our books and practical guides are designed to provide lawyers with the advice they need to be more successful.
Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Does Making Partner Mean Much Today?
- Are You Unique Enough to Deserve A Raise?
- Do You Still Want to Be a Partner?
- So Associates Are Dissatisfied? It's Not Hard to See Why!
- Associates Must be Profitable
- Can Your Firm Afford You? How Profitability Helps Associates Keep Their Jobs
See more resources for attorneys at our Resource Center.
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Cash Flow Management and Business Development
- Prioritizing Wants Versus Needs
- When Considering Your Most Prized Relationships, Don't Forget Your Bank
- When It Comes to A Business Plan, Get Logical About Logistics
- Podcast: Malpractice and Bar Discipline May Not Be the Same
- Podcast: Interview with Brett Burney, Technology Consultant and Chair of the 2015 ABA Chicago TechShow
- The Starting Point for Planning is Information
- Careful, Techie: You Might Get What You Wish For