Obama Care --Affordable Health Care Reform Act
More than 10,000 people daily reach the age of 65, the traditional retirement age; these people face increased health care needs. How will we deal with their needs? Our guest, Brian Sullivan, is a seasoned professional in the employee benefits and health care industry for more than 25 years. He has authored numerous articles in the area of employee benefits and health care, and has delivered dozens of talks around the country to people seeking to understand the complexities of his industry.
This discussion is one of the clearest explanations of the law as it currently stands that you will hear.
This Podcast is listed under the following categories:
This Podcast is categorized for the following audience(s):
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- When Looking to the Future, Be Sure to Protect the Past
- Ripples That Can Cripple: Outdated Billing Festers in a Firm
- Resolve to Beef up Your 2016 Resolutions
- Let It Go (but Not All of It): Revisiting Rule 1.17
- Clients Are Paying for a Lot More than a Final Victory
- Put Me In, Coach? Consider the 4 Cs to Help You Decide
- Not All Blogs Are Created Equal
- Before You Hike Your Rate, Get to Know Your Legal Surroundings