Obama Care --Affordable Health Care Reform Act
More than 10,000 people daily reach the age of 65, the traditional retirement age; these people face increased health care needs. How will we deal with their needs? Our guest, Brian Sullivan, is a seasoned professional in the employee benefits and health care industry for more than 25 years. He has authored numerous articles in the area of employee benefits and health care, and has delivered dozens of talks around the country to people seeking to understand the complexities of his industry.
This discussion is one of the clearest explanations of the law as it currently stands that you will hear.
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- AI A Harsh Reminder to Focus on Personal Service
- Lawsuits Don't Discriminate Among Discriminators
- Clients Are No. 1 in Model Rules — and in Your Practice
- Making Your Firm a Household Name
- Nothing Fishy About Making A Good Impression
- The Recession May Be Over, But The Lessons Remain