Obama Care --Affordable Health Care Reform Act
More than 10,000 people daily reach the age of 65, the traditional retirement age; these people face increased health care needs. How will we deal with their needs? Our guest, Brian Sullivan, is a seasoned professional in the employee benefits and health care industry for more than 25 years. He has authored numerous articles in the area of employee benefits and health care, and has delivered dozens of talks around the country to people seeking to understand the complexities of his industry.
This discussion is one of the clearest explanations of the law as it currently stands that you will hear.
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- For Successful Lawyers, the Learning Never Ends
- Running a Business is No Tea Party
- 'Clawback Case' Ruling Marks a Step Backward
- How to Raise Rates Without Raising Ire (Ask Netflix)
- Government and Lawyers: Never the Twain Shall Meet in Expense Reductions
- While Credit Cards Still Reign, Be Part of the Plastic Kingdom