Obama Care --Affordable Health Care Reform Act
More than 10,000 people daily reach the age of 65, the traditional retirement age; these people face increased health care needs. How will we deal with their needs? Our guest, Brian Sullivan, is a seasoned professional in the employee benefits and health care industry for more than 25 years. He has authored numerous articles in the area of employee benefits and health care, and has delivered dozens of talks around the country to people seeking to understand the complexities of his industry.
This discussion is one of the clearest explanations of the law as it currently stands that you will hear.
This Podcast is listed under the following categories:
This Podcast is categorized for the following audience(s):
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Taking Definitions Into Account
- Be Well-Prepared for the Loan Process With the '7-10 Split'
- Even Helpers Sometimes Need A Helping Hand
- The Friendly Habits of Highly Effective Rainmakers
- Continuing Education Not Just For Firm's Lawyers
- There is No Magic Number for Occupancy Overhead
- Appraisal Versus Sale
- Yes, You Scan -- Take No Chances With Your Records