Obama Care --Affordable Health Care Reform Act
More than 10,000 people daily reach the age of 65, the traditional retirement age; these people face increased health care needs. How will we deal with their needs? Our guest, Brian Sullivan, is a seasoned professional in the employee benefits and health care industry for more than 25 years. He has authored numerous articles in the area of employee benefits and health care, and has delivered dozens of talks around the country to people seeking to understand the complexities of his industry.
This discussion is one of the clearest explanations of the law as it currently stands that you will hear.
This Podcast is listed under the following categories:
This Podcast is categorized for the following audience(s):
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Make Every Day Your Law Day
- Procrastination a Preventable Burden on Tax Day — and Eery Other Day
- When Looking to Market Your Firm, First Take a Look in the Mirror
- Pair of 10s: Challenges and Tactics Most Vital to Growth
- Focus on the Law, But Mind Your Business
- To Grow Your Practice, Expand Your Personal Space
- When Closing Up Shop, Don't Cut It Too Close
- Before Spreading Your Wings in Retirement, Be Sure to Spread the Word
- Who Will (or should) Be Your Valentine, Part 2
- Who Will (or should) Be Your Valentine, Part I