Obama Care --Affordable Health Care Reform Act
More than 10,000 people daily reach the age of 65, the traditional retirement age; these people face increased health care needs. How will we deal with their needs? Our guest, Brian Sullivan, is a seasoned professional in the employee benefits and health care industry for more than 25 years. He has authored numerous articles in the area of employee benefits and health care, and has delivered dozens of talks around the country to people seeking to understand the complexities of his industry.
This discussion is one of the clearest explanations of the law as it currently stands that you will hear.
This Podcast is listed under the following categories:
This Podcast is categorized for the following audience(s):
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Who Will (or should) Be Your Valentine, Part 2
- Who Will (or should) Be Your Valentine, Part I
- Who Will (or should) Be Your Valentine, Part II
- 21st-Century Billing More Than Meets the Eye
- Preparing for the Inevitable: An "Estate Plan" for Your Practice
- Disasters: Take Me to Your Leader, Part 1
- When Looking to the Future, Be Sure to Protect the Past
- Ripples That Can Cripple: Outdated Billing Festers in a Firm
- Resolve to Beef up Your 2016 Resolutions