Ask the Expert
- How do you launch a new area of practice?
- What's the best way to deal with accounts that are past due?
- How do you maximize a big jury verdict to bring in other business?
Now you can ask a leading practice management expert those questions that wake you up at nightâ€”at no charge, with no obligation.
Your questions will be answered by Ed Poll, a legal management expert with over 25 years of experience. He's been in the trenches and will give you real world answers.
Ask any question that currently is a challenge to your effectiveness, efficiency or profitability. Ed will answer your question succinctly. Your personal response will arrive confidentially by e-mail.
Limit one question per person.
* = required
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Dominance: of Canines and Counsel
- A Rough Industry Guideline to Expense Tracking
- Retainers Can Solidify Client Confidence – and Payment
- Know the Four W's and the H of Cash Flow Statements
- Five Steps to Combat Late (Or Absent) Payments
- Prove Your Worth By Providing Value, Not Just Service
- It's Time. You're Going to Take the Plunge
- Raising Fees Right: Phased Approach Eases the Transition
- Taking Definitions Into Account