Ask the Expert
- How do you launch a new area of practice?
- What's the best way to deal with accounts that are past due?
- How do you maximize a big jury verdict to bring in other business?
Now you can ask a leading practice management expert those questions that wake you up at night—at no charge, with no obligation.
Your questions will be answered by Ed Poll, a legal management expert with over 25 years of experience. He's been in the trenches and will give you real world answers.
Ask any question that currently is a challenge to your effectiveness, efficiency or profitability. Ed will answer your question succinctly. Your personal response will arrive confidentially by e-mail.
Limit one question per person.
* = required
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- When Looking for Answers, Don't Forget to Ask the Questions
- Service: A Counterweight to Commoditization
- Electronic Data Protection: The How-To's
- Cash Flow Management and Business Development
- Prioritizing Wants Versus Needs
- When Considering Your Most Prized Relationships, Don't Forget Your Bank
- When It Comes to A Business Plan, Get Logical About Logistics
- Podcast: Malpractice and Bar Discipline May Not Be the Same