Ask the Expert
- How do you launch a new area of practice?
- What's the best way to deal with accounts that are past due?
- How do you maximize a big jury verdict to bring in other business?
Now you can ask a leading practice management expert those questions that wake you up at night—at no charge, with no obligation.
Your questions will be answered by Ed Poll, a legal management expert with over 25 years of experience. He's been in the trenches and will give you real world answers.
Ask any question that currently is a challenge to your effectiveness, efficiency or profitability. Ed will answer your question succinctly. Your personal response will arrive confidentially by e-mail.
Limit one question per person.
* = required
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Taking Definitions Into Account
- Be Well-Prepared for the Loan Process With the '7-10 Split'
- Even Helpers Sometimes Need A Helping Hand
- The Friendly Habits of Highly Effective Rainmakers
- Continuing Education Not Just For Firm's Lawyers
- There is No Magic Number for Occupancy Overhead
- Appraisal Versus Sale
- Yes, You Scan -- Take No Chances With Your Records