Ask the Expert
- How do you launch a new area of practice?
- What's the best way to deal with accounts that are past due?
- How do you maximize a big jury verdict to bring in other business?
Now you can ask a leading practice management expert those questions that wake you up at night—at no charge, with no obligation.
Your questions will be answered by Ed Poll, a legal management expert with over 25 years of experience. He's been in the trenches and will give you real world answers.
Ask any question that currently is a challenge to your effectiveness, efficiency or profitability. Ed will answer your question succinctly. Your personal response will arrive confidentially by e-mail.
Limit one question per person.
* = required
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Podcast: Malpractice and Bar Discipline May Not Be the Same
- Podcast: Interview with Brett Burney, Technology Consultant and Chair of the 2015 ABA Chicago TechShow
- The Starting Point for Planning is Information
- Careful, Techie: You Might Get What You Wish For
- Job Descriptions Are More Important Than You Might Realize
- Trust Accounts: Accountability, Access, and Advantages
- Closing the Door Behind You
- Congrats -- You Finally Launched A Website. Now Get To Work