Ask the Expert
- How do you launch a new area of practice?
- What's the best way to deal with accounts that are past due?
- How do you maximize a big jury verdict to bring in other business?
Now you can ask a leading practice management expert those questions that wake you up at night—at no charge, with no obligation.
Your questions will be answered by Ed Poll, a legal management expert with over 25 years of experience. He's been in the trenches and will give you real world answers.
Ask any question that currently is a challenge to your effectiveness, efficiency or profitability. Ed will answer your question succinctly. Your personal response will arrive confidentially by e-mail.
Limit one question per person.
* = required
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Driverless Firms Unsafe At Any Speed
- Shine By Getting Smaller, But Don't Forget The Big Picture
- Disaster Preparedness Essential for Long-Term Survival
- Congrats -- You Finally Launched A Website. Now Get To Work
- Solidify Your Collections Policy Now — Or Pay Later
- Outsourcing Is In
- Closing the Door Behind You
- Selling Your Practice: Getting What It's Worth