Our resources span many topics related to the legal profession, including management, marketing and business development, financial/cash flow, technology, selling or buying a practice, ethics, client relations and Ed's general thoughts about the legal profession.
Have a topic that's not answered here? Bring your question to the expert directly with Ask Ed.
By Resource Type:
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Driverless Cars: Not a Good (role) Model for Law Firms
- Keep Clients Happy: Don't Nickel 'n Dime Them
- Get Busy in August
- Summer's a Good Season to Think About Marketing
- Ghosts? Proper Business Procedures Ward Off Scary Occurrences
- Loans: Learn How to Negotiate for Mutual Benefit
- Things are Looking Up -- for Now
- Think Twice About Retirement
- Hope for the Best, Prepare for the Worst
- A Strong Firm Knows No 'Us and Them' -- Only 'We'