Our resources span many topics related to the legal profession, including management, marketing and business development, financial/cash flow, technology, selling or buying a practice, ethics, client relations and Ed's general thoughts about the legal profession.
Have a topic that's not answered here? Bring your question to the expert directly with Ask Ed.
By Resource Type:
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Taking Definitions Into Account
- Be Well-Prepared for the Loan Process With the '7-10 Split'
- Even Helpers Sometimes Need A Helping Hand
- The Friendly Habits of Highly Effective Rainmakers
- Continuing Education Not Just For Firm's Lawyers
- There is No Magic Number for Occupancy Overhead
- Appraisal Versus Sale
- Yes, You Scan -- Take No Chances With Your Records