Our resources span many topics related to the legal profession, including management, marketing and business development, financial/cash flow, technology, selling or buying a practice, ethics, client relations and Ed's general thoughts about the legal profession.
Have a topic that's not answered here? Bring your question to the expert directly with Ask Ed.
By Resource Type:
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Raising Rates is Scary, but Missing the Chance is Scarier
- Special Appearances Require Special Consideration
- 4 Ways to Approach a Fee-Reduction Demand
- Which Comes First: The Firm or the Client?
- Client Preference is Perishable
- Complacency Means the Death of Success
- Sell When You're on a High, Not Feeling Low
- Dominance: of Canines and Counsel
- A Rough Industry Guideline to Expense Tracking