Our resources span many topics related to the legal profession, including management, marketing and business development, financial/cash flow, technology, selling or buying a practice, ethics, client relations and Ed's general thoughts about the legal profession.
Have a topic that's not answered here? Bring your question to the expert directly with Ask Ed.
By Resource Type:
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- How to Assess the Office Your Law Practice Needs
- The Dimensions of Goodwill
- Managing the Law Firm Business—By the Book, By the Numbers
- The Right Strategy for Bringing on a Practice Successor
- A Financial Dashboard Shows a Law Firm's Speed—And If It Has Enough Gas
- Mediation and Marketing: Complementary Skills