Our resources span many topics related to the legal profession, including management, marketing and business development, financial/cash flow, technology, selling or buying a practice, ethics, client relations and Ed's general thoughts about the legal profession.
Have a topic that's not answered here? Bring your question to the expert directly with Ask Ed.
By Resource Type:
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Dominance: of Canines and Counsel
- A Rough Industry Guideline to Expense Tracking
- Retainers Can Solidify Client Confidence – and Payment
- Know the Four W's and the H of Cash Flow Statements
- Five Steps to Combat Late (Or Absent) Payments
- Prove Your Worth By Providing Value, Not Just Service
- It's Time. You're Going to Take the Plunge
- Raising Fees Right: Phased Approach Eases the Transition
- Taking Definitions Into Account