Our resources span many topics related to the legal profession, including management, marketing and business development, financial/cash flow, technology, selling or buying a practice, ethics, client relations and Ed's general thoughts about the legal profession.
Have a topic that's not answered here? Bring your question to the expert directly with Ask Ed.
By Resource Type:
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- When Looking to the Future, Be Sure to Protect the Past
- Ripples That Can Cripple: Outdated Billing Festers in a Firm
- Resolve to Beef up Your 2016 Resolutions
- Let It Go (but Not All of It): Revisiting Rule 1.17
- Clients Are Paying for a Lot More than a Final Victory
- Put Me In, Coach? Consider the 4 Cs to Help You Decide
- Not All Blogs Are Created Equal
- Before You Hike Your Rate, Get to Know Your Legal Surroundings