"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Raising Rates is Scary, but Missing the Chance is Scarier
- Special Appearances Require Special Consideration
- 4 Ways to Approach a Fee-Reduction Demand
- Which Comes First: The Firm or the Client?
- Client Preference is Perishable
- Complacency Means the Death of Success
- Sell When You're on a High, Not Feeling Low
- Dominance: of Canines and Counsel
- A Rough Industry Guideline to Expense Tracking