"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- For Successful Lawyers, the Learning Never Ends
- Running a Business is No Tea Party
- 'Clawback Case' Ruling Marks a Step Backward
- How to Raise Rates Without Raising Ire (Ask Netflix)
- Government and Lawyers: Never the Twain Shall Meet in Expense Reductions
- While Credit Cards Still Reign, Be Part of the Plastic Kingdom