That means you need to worry about finance and cash flow, marketing and business development, operations and technology as well as keeping up with the latest in case law and legal practice. You may be concerned about increasing revenue, and, more important, profitability, but you’d like a way to do this without adding stress to your busy life.
At LawBiz® Management, we’ve put together a series of resources and services designed especially for sole practitioners like you. Our Our coaching and consulting services are customized to help lawyers focus on the specific issues and challenges they find most pressing. Our resource center includes relevant articles, newsletters, audio podcasts, videos, webinars, and more, and many of our books and practical guides were written with the sole practitioner in mind.
Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Starting A New Firm? Here Are Some Mistakes to Avoid
- No One Is an Island - and That Includes Lawyers
- Are You Ready to Fly Solo?
- What Is Your Practice Worth?
- CAN WE SURVIVE? Solo and Small-Firm Practitioners Face New Challenges
- Coaches for Lawyers: Helping You Reach Your Goals
- Even the Lone Ranger Needed Tonto: Staff is Essential in Any Solo Practice
- Into the Sunset — How Will You Transition Your Practice?
- Pay Yourself: 8 Steps to Collecting the Money You're Owed
See more resources for sole practitioners at our Resource Center.
"Through Ed's invaluable coaching and no-nonsense approach, he enabled me not only to stay employed at the firm, but to make partner and have a future with the firm."
JM, Los Angeles, CA
- Podcast: Malpractice and Bar Discipline May Not Be the Same
- Podcast: Interview with Brett Burney, Technology Consultant and Chair of the 2015 ABA Chicago TechShow
- The Starting Point for Planning is Information
- Careful, Techie: You Might Get What You Wish For
- Job Descriptions Are More Important Than You Might Realize
- Trust Accounts: Accountability, Access, and Advantages
- Saying Farewell to Your Law Practice
- Congrats -- You Finally Launched A Website. Now Get To Work